3. This is a very happy and social year for you and you will enjoy this year very much! This is the time for you to relax and enjoy the year! Take time off for vacations, go revisit the hobby that you have long neglected. You are inclined to scatter your energies and undertake too many things at the same time. You can safely take some time off to enjoy yourself, but resist the temptation to completely give in to having a good time; keep your goals in mind. While this can be a happy year as far as personal expression and activities are concerned, it may be a disastrous year on the business aspect. Due to too much enjoyment, such attitude in not thinking too much can cause rash decisions and impractical, unfinished schemes. Not likely to be a very good year for finances.
This is especially a great year to touch up your house, invite friends over for some cheerful gatherings. Alternatively, you may also want to get an new apartment and thereafter organize some great house warming parties. March, July and December are great months for these!
4. A career-focused year. Place personal life on your background this year and put your heart into work. However, the sad part is that as you will be putting tremendous effort and working hard, you are not expected to see any rewards or recognitions directly from your effort at the end of the day. Nonetheless, you should still put in the effort and work hard. Any rewards or recognitions will come to you up to 4 years later. Imagine yourself as a farmer planting the seeds. You will seed and water the ground, not expecting anything at the end of the day. Continue to take care of them day after day and your harvest comes later.
This year’s household related issues can be held up due to career commitments. It will be great if your partner can give you a hand in overseeing most of them. February, June and November are great months for such activities.
5. You will experience much movement this year. If your focus is on career, you may get a lot of travels (domestic or overseas) due to job. If your focus is on relationship, perhaps, you get may married and move house. If the focus is on friends, you will get invitations from friends regularly. People wanting to catch up with you will find difficulties. Horizons are expanded and growth is less impeded.
This year will bring many excitements and adventures and a good deal more freedom than you have experienced in recent years. This is a time for feeling loose and move away from old routines. Rest more, eat healthy this year. You will need all the energy to bring you through this hectic year.
As part of movement, this will be a great year to look for your ideal new home. Move about to source for the great interior designs for your new home. Move about as much as you can and you will be rewarded. January, May, September and October are great months.
6. After all the hard work and placing personal life aside, this is your time for domestic front – your personal relationships, family members, personal health or your friendships. This year tends to bring on increasing responsibilities and a deepening concern for family, loved ones, and close friends. For singles, this is a good time to find your special someone. If attached, you may like to tie the knot. You may also have a newborn in your family. Someone from your family will demand your attention. Watch your health, as it is likely that there will be some health issues for you to take care of.
On the home front, this is a fantastic year to get your house renovated. Get them done during the months of April and September.
7. People around you will find that you are more quiet than usual – less chatty, more withdrawn and aloof. Make use of this year for some self-reflection, to sort out issues that you are not able to figure out for a while. You can also make use of this year to acquire knowledge. Go grab a book to read, attend a training course or even a new job scope that make you learn new things along the way. Challenge your brain along these directions. Otherwise, you will be wasting this year daydreaming away. This is a good time for waiting and development. The key to this year will be to acquire knowledge!
A lot of house related issues such as locations, interior designs and others will need to give some good thought before making decisions. Ask as much as possible to aid in your decision-making. Do so especially during March, August, September and December.
8. After all the hard work that you did in Year 4, this is your harvest time! That is, if you still have not given up. Your harvest is directly proportional to your hard work. If you gave it all up, then there is nothing to harvest. Your harvest comes in the form of material gains or also in form of experience gains. As you reap your harvest, you will have the tendencies to spend. Expect high expenditures. Go out and spend them. A good way is to buy things for yourself and your family members! This is not a good year to lend money to others, as the chances of the loans being returned are low. As this is a great year to spend, perhaps, investing in a new apartment or renovate you existing home will bring great resale value to you in the future! For those of you who had done up their houses well, you may be selling them at huge profits. February, July, September and November are the months to go for it!
9. In layman term, this is going to be a tough year! This is a year of endings. What you do not want, you let them go. They can be physical items, mind-sets, a friend and etc. It is the final year of your present Numerology cycle. Before you embark on a new Numerology cycle, you are expected to do your ‘spring’ cleaning so that you go into the new cycle anew! As long as you focus on letting things go, this year will be fine. Do not attempt anything new, such as buying a new apartment, getting married, new relationship and etc. All will not last! You will reach rock bottom sometime in September. Beware! From the bottom looking up, everything will be good news. Take note that these will be all false illusions. Just focus on ending stuff and you will be all right.
This is the year to lay low. As such, homeowners should wait until the new year before embarking on such ideas.
This article is courtesy of NumerologyFan. For more information, visit www.numerologyfan.com
Find out from numerology expert Jason Lau on what 2012 may bring to you and your home
Numerology is the study of numbers and life that dates as far back as 6th century B.C. This long-standing tradition is used as a character analysis and forecast for Jason Lau, founder of NumerologyFan, gives his insight and tips on the year ahead with numerology. Curious to know what the year ahead spells for your and what it may mean to plans for your home? Read on to find out more.
How to calculate for your Personal Year
Step 1: Add your day and month of birth with 2012
Step 2: Break up the total numbers into individual numbers and add them
Step 3: Repeat step 2 until you get a single digit
Example: Assume your date of birth is 31 December.
Step 1: 31 + 12 + 2012 = 2055
Step 2: 2 + 0 + 5 + 5 = 12
Step 3: 1 + 2 = 3 (your personal year for 2012)
1. A year of many new beginnings. Continue to let go of unwanted stuffs for the first eight month. In September, review all new plans again before implement them. This will be a good year for any major changes in life. Your physical strength will be up during this year, perhaps higher than it has been for some time, as you have some special needs for this extra energy. Thinking back at the end of the year, you will be amazed that so many changes had happened. You are looking at a new Numerology cycle of which any ventures that you will embark on will dictate the focus you will be having for the next 9 years. It holds the promise of being an exciting new adventure, with life taking on new challenges that pave the way for years to come in your life. Those thinking of moving into a new environment may do so from the month of September onwards.
2. This is a year of many frustrations. As you continue to get your plans going and will accomplish your goals in whatever you set up to do since last year. However, yet to acclimatise in your new environment, you will experience hiccups along the way. Don’t worry, do not get frustrate. You will get to complete your tasks. A 5-minute journey that you usually take becomes 20 minutes. There will be many obstacles along the way resulting in many delays and frustrations during this rocky journey. Regardless of how tough the journey will be, bear with it and you will arrive your destination. If you choose to give up along the way, then nothing will come out of it.
If you are planning to get a new apartment, renovating your house and etc, you may get it done during the month of April or August. As this is a year of delays, leave your schedule flexible enough to accommodate any delays or problems that can arise.
Media Report 媒体信息